In the third part of our small games series, Amelia and Ryan are again joined by Chris Foster of the Play/Test podcast to talk about InSpectres, a game about a ghost hunting start up.
On this special bonus episode, Amelia sits down with game designer Jason Morningstar of Bully Pulpit Games to talk about the new edition of Fiasco, a game about criminal plans gone terribly wrong.
Leave us reviews in any, or all, of these places:
- Character Creation Cast on Apple Podcasts (The best place to leave reviews for us):
- Character Creation Cast on Podchaser:
- Character Creation Cast on Stitcher
- Character Creation Cast on Facebook
- Jason Morningstar
- Twitter: @jmstar (https://twitter.com/jmstar)
- Bully Pulpit Games
- Fiasco Kickstarter
- Fiasco (2009)
Character Creation Cast:
- Twitter: @CreationCast (https://twitter.com/CreationCast)
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/charactercreationcast/
- Discord: http://discord.charactercreationcast.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creationcast/
- Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/CharacterCreationCast
- Twitter: @gingerreckoning (https://twitter.com/gingerreckoning)
- Website: https://ameliaantrim.wordpress.com/
- Garbage of the Five Rings podcast: (http://garbageofthefiverings.com/)
- G5R Twitter: @G5Rpodcast (https://twitter.com/G5Rpodcast)
- Twitter: @lordneptune (https://twitter.com/lordneptune)
- Website: https://lordneptune.com
- Chimera RPG: @ChimeraRPG (https://twitter.com/ChimeraRPG)
- Side Heroes: @SideHeroesPod (https://twitter.com/SideHeroesPod)
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/RyanBoelter
On today’s episode, we’re continuing our small games series with Chris Foster, covering character creation for One Last Job, created by former guest of the show, Grant Howitt.
On today’s episode, series 19 begins with our first small game, Love and Justice by Senda Linaugh, gets a full series crammed into one episode with guest Chris Foster from the Play/Test podcast! Welcome to the first of three small games we’ll be covering this series!
In today’s Character Evolution Cast episode, Amelia and Ryan Share their tips for making the most of your convention experience, from putting together your packing list to surviving con drop.
On today’s episode, Series 18 wraps up with Descent into Midnight, a Powered by the Apocalypse game designed by Richard Kreutz-Landry, Taylor LaBresh and Rich Howard. We welcome back Richard and Taylor this episode and plunge into the deep end to discuss the character creation process and even delve into some fanfic with our own characters.
On today’s episode, Series 18 continues with the final portion of our character creation for Descent into Midnight, a Powered by the Apocalypse game designed by Richard Kreutz-Landry, Taylor LaBresh and Rich Howard. We welcome back Richard and Taylor this episode and really dive into the abstract with our characters.
On today’s episode, we start to tackle character creation for a game that has been on our list from the beginning of this podcast: Descent into Midnight! Series 18 begins here with Richard Kreutz-Landry and Taylor LaBresh, co-designers for this very game!
On the last episode of the 17th series, Megan Scharlau and Charlotte Elena from Tabletop Potluck join us to discuss the character creation process for Mouse Guard, a cute as heck RPG from The Burning Wheel, where you play as super adorable mice people in a medieval, semi-fantasy setting.