The junk poets are changing again. This time, maybe in a spoooooky way.
We talk again about the junk poets as GMing tools. We’re making them less corporeal, but more present than ever! With the junk poets as ghosts looking over a scene, it frees the players to ask interesting questions about the world, to look into the past, and to experiment with shared ownership of characters!
- Design Doc Intro/outro theme: Pat King
- Intermission music: New Ages 1 by Little Dog Big Ears
- Design Doc on twitter: @designdocpod
Listen to more episodes of Design Doc!
- On the One Shot website here.
- Or on iTunes, Overcast, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!