We talk about how we’ve redesigned the structure of our workday, because boundaries around work are important even when—and ESPECIALLY when—it’s work you love.
We sit down for an unplanned recording of Design Doc when Evan says something sad.
Note: This episode discusses the toll that work can take on physical and mental health.
End of episode donation notes:
- The Okra Project – https://www.theokraproject.com/
- Black Mental Health Alliance – https://blackmentalhealth.com/
- Bail Fund List – https://bailfunds.github.io/
- Design Doc Intro/Outro theme by Pat King
New Ages I by Little Dog Big Ears
Its purpose, the act of creation. Its destiny, unknowable. Today’s episode is about a bike on skis.
- Design Doc intro theme by Pat King.
- Intermission and outro music, New Ages I by Little Dog Big Ears.
Questlandia 2 is a campaign game with no Game Master. Without a designated person in the GM role, that responsibility must be distributed among all players. We talk about how the Junk Poets can support every player as a great GM.
Design Doc intro/outro theme song: written by Pat King.
Some examples of the Junk Poet sheets mentioned in the episode:
Questlandia 2 has been delayed. Now, we’re releasing an entirely different RPG first. We talk about, and try not to apologize for, how timelines and business have to adapt to design difficulties.
Design Doc intro/outro theme: by Pat King