With money burning a hole in their pocket and sadness digging one in their heart, Dak, Tech, and Pox seek distraction through a destructive, debaucherous rager in the broad daylight. One could even say it’s a desert mirage.
Content Warning: Mention of suicide, animal injury/death
Editor’s Note: Gannon has poor sound quality in the first half of the episode. His audio was lost and we had to use the Zoom track.
// THE GOOD STUFF
- CHECK OUT GIO’S MUSIC! Find more of Gio’s music and art at his Bandcamp!
- SEND YOUR FRIENDS TO THE NEOSCUM STARTER! A primer to the show and characters, NeoScum.com/Starter is the #1 stop for new listeners.
- UNLOCK MORE EPs WITH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! At the Scum Rat tier, Patrons get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday — plus several dozen hours of archived bonus episodes and content.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is available for sign up at NeoScum.com/scumletter. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum, including Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- GET SOME MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime and Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey
This episode of NeoScum features songs by Gio Benedetti:
- NeoSad Theme
- NeoSad Theme (Ethereal Mix)
Music by Louie Zong:
- The Mii Channel (arrangement)
And the following music from HoZac Records:
- It’s Something To Do – Brown Spiders
- You Never Had It So Good – Made in Japan
- Hot Mama – Oister
- Looter’s Game – People’s Temple
- Depth of The Ocean – Chicos de Nazca
- Right From Wrong – People’s Temple
- The Great Divide – Georgiana Starlington
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas
- I’m Dead – The Limiñanas
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.