Welcome to the last episode in the 10th series! On today’s episode, we discuss the character creation process for the Lifepath game, Traveller, with Ryan from the Shadow of the Cabal podcast!
- One Shot Patreon: https://patreon.com/oneshotpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.charactercreationcast.com
- Character Creation Cast on Apple Podcasts (The best place to leave reviews for us)!
- Character Creation Cast on Stitcher
- Character Creation Cast on Facebook
Guests and Projects:
Ryan B: @theprimesauce (https://twitter.com/theprimesauce)
- Shadow of the Cabal (https://twitter.com/sotcpod)
00:00:00 – Announcements
00:03:25 – Introductions
00:05:51 – D20 for your thoughts?
00:41:48 – Take it up a level!
00:59:37 – Episode Closer
01:02:26 – Outtakes
01:04:38 – Show Blurbs!
Game systems and materials discussed in this episode:
- Traveller Core Rulebook
Opening: Meditation Impromptu 03 (http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Kevin_MacLeod/Calming/Meditation_Impromptu_03) by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)
Clip 1: Traveller in Time (http://freemusicarchive.org/music/THANASIS_G/PIRATE_BAY/Traveller_in_time) by THANASIS G. (http://freemusicarchive.org/music/THANASIS_G/)
Clip 2: Shadow of the Cabal main theme (https://shadowofthecabal.com)
Character Creation Cast:
- Twitter: @CreationCast (https://twitter.com/CreationCast)
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/charactercreationcast/
- Discord: http://discord.charactercreationcast.com/
Amelia Antrim: @gingerreckoning (https://twitter.com/gingerreckoning)
Ryan Boelter: @lordneptune (https://twitter.com/lordneptune)
Our Website: http://www.charactercreationcast.com
Our Network: https://oneshotpodcast.com
Network Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/oneshotpodcast