The NeoScum, broken and tired, reach Phoenix shrouded in the dust of a rogue trucker convoy. With a decisive confrontation impending, Dak and Z call in favors.
The good stuff:
- UPCOMING RELEASES MAY BE IMPACTED by Coronavirus and Gannon’s move to California. Keep an eye on the NeoScum Twitter for updates!
- UNLOCK WEEKLY EPs WITH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! Sign up for the Scum Rat tier and get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday, as well as access to dozens of hours of archived bonus content and episodes.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is now available for sign up at NeoScum.com. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum while enjoying exclusive segments like Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- LOTS OF NEW MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of new apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime, Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey, and Blair @ twitch.tv/blairbrittproject
This episode of NeoScum features a cover of The Mii Channel music by Louie Zong, and the following music from HoZac Records:
- Crushing In My Head – Chicos de Nazca (starts 1:50)
- Going There and Back – Baby Grande (16:55)
- Honey Face – Fungi Girls (30:50)
- Quaalude Queen – The Brats (59:30)
- Instant Hit – Made in Japan (1:10:20)
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.