NeoScum is back and hitting the ground gunning. Operation Finding Father’s gone FUBAR and survival requires a desperate change in plans. With everything on the line, the only way out is in.
PERSONAL NOTE: Thank you so much for your patience and support during our extended mainfeed hiatus. We’re ecstatic to be back and truly believe the best of NeoScum is yet to come. We hope you do too 🙂
// THE GOOD STUFF
- GET EVEN MORE FAMILIAR WITH THE NEOSCUM STARTER! A primer to the show and characters, NeoScum.com/Starter is the #1 stop for new listeners.
- UNLOCK MORE EPs WITH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! At the Scum Rat tier, Patrons get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday — plus several dozen hours of archived bonus episodes and content.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is available for sign up at NeoScum.com/scumletter. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum, including Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- GET SOME MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime, Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey, and Blair @ twitch.tv/blairbrittproject
This episode of NeoScum features a cover of the Mii Channel music by Louie Zong, a cover of Time To Say Goodbye with Mike Migdall, and the following music from HoZac Records:
- The Train Creep A-Loopin – The Limiñanas (starts 7:25)
- City Lights – Heavy Times (22:20)
- Kostas – The Limiñanas (28:00)
- Salvation – The Limiñanas (53:20)
- Burning Sand – Dwight Twilley Band (57:30)
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.