Ep 81: Neo Genesis Evangeliscum
May 9, 2021
Deep in the rocky expanse of Moab wilderness, Dak, Pox, and Tech claim their mechanical prize. Get in the robot, NeoScum. The Lich awaits.
// THE GOOD STUFF
- GET GANNON’S RPG! The Corporate Survival RPG handbook Gannon wrote for the Scott’s Big Adventure Gaiden is now available at our itch.io page!
- CHECK OUT GIO’S MUSIC! Find more of Gio’s music and art at his Bandcamp!
- SEND FRIENDS TO THE NEOSCUM STARTER! A primer to the show and characters, NeoScum.com/Starter is the #1 stop for new listeners.
- UNLOCK MORE THROUGH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! At the Scum Rat tier, Patrons get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday — plus several dozen hours of archived bonus episodes and content.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is available for sign up at NeoScum.com/scumletter. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum, including Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- GET SOME MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime and Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey
This episode of NeoScum contains the new and mind-blowing NeoMetal Theme by Gio Benedetti, featuring:
- Paul Haile – Drums, Engineering, Mixing
- John Courage – Lead Guitar 1
- Alex Leach – Lead Guitar 2, Solo
- Gio Benedetti – Bass, Rhythm Guitars
And the following music from HoZac Records:
- Say Hello To The Sun (For Me) – Cowboys
- Never Been To The Beach – The Sueves
- Future City – Heavy Times
- Erase The Sun – Heavy Times
- Immersion II – Nun
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.