With the explosive threat of death behind them (at the sacrifice of a friend), the NeoScum gather themselves and set their course for the future.
The good stuff:
- UNLOCK WEEKLY EPs WITH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! Sign up for the Scum Rat tier and get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday, as well as access to dozens of hours of archived bonus content and episodes.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is now available for sign up at NeoScum.com. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum while enjoying exclusive segments like Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- LOTS OF NEW MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of new apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime, Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey, and Blair @ twitch.tv/blairbrittproject
This episode of NeoScum features the following music from HoZac Records:
- Erase the Sun – Heavy Times (starts 1:40)
- As Above and So Below – Baby Grande (7:35)
- Chikotan – Ruby Karinto (23:00)
- Midtime – Georgiana Starlington (49:00)
- Maria’s Theme – The Limiñanas (57:50)
- Song for Ellie Mae – Soft Candy (1:05:15)
- Hospital Boogie – The Limiñanas (1:17:55)
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.