The NeoScum close in on Pox’s father under the guise of meeting with a trusted subordinate. But with prey like this, who’s hunting who?
The good stuff:
- UPCOMING RELEASES WILL BE IMPACTED by Coronavirus and Gannon’s move to California. Keep an eye on the NeoScum Twitter for updates!
- UNLOCK WEEKLY EPs WITH THE NEOSCUM PATREON! Sign up for the Scum Rat tier and get alternating Gaiden and Scum Chat episodes every other #NeoScumFriday, as well as access to dozens of hours of archived bonus content and episodes.
- SIGN UP FOR THE SCUMLETTER! NeoScum’s fun and informative monthly newsletter is now available for sign up at NeoScum.com. Keep up to date on all things NeoScum while enjoying exclusive segments like Gannon’s Cyberpunk Essentials.
- LOTS OF NEW MERCH! The NeoScum Shop at Threadless has a truckload of new apparel, accessories, and decor! Check it out at NeoScum.com/shop.
- CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAMS! Catch Mike & Eleni @ twitch.tv/itsmikelenitime, Casey @ twitch.tv/caseyponey, and Blair @ twitch.tv/blairbrittproject
This episode of NeoScum features the following music from HoZac Records:
- Don’t Let Me Down (This Summer) – First Base (starts 1:35)
- Maria’s Theme – The Limiñanas (14:05)
- Time to Waste – Gross Pointe (20:00)
- Paradise Now – The Limiñanas (25:40)
- The Train Creep A-Loopin – The Limiñanas (55:40)
- Burning Sand – Dwight Twilley Band (1:09:00)
- I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at HoZacRecords.com.
- eleni sauvageau
- blair britt
- casey toney
- gannon reedy
- mike migdall
- shadow run