If you were offended by content, want to issue a rules correction, or want to educate James on the difference between stalactites and stalagmites email email@example.com, hit up our G+ community, or comment on the episode itself.
If you are having a technical issue, contact us trough twitter @OneShotRPG or email with “TECH ERROR” in the title.
A: Yes, but they probably won’t show up on the air for a few months. Email any game suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to! If you really REALLY want us to take a look at your game, you can hire James as consultants. A consultancy fee will vary depending on the length of the game.
Email email@example.com with short one-to-three sentence description of your game, the length of your manuscript, and the specific elements you would like feedback on.
Maybe! Generally, games are selected by James months ahead of time when specific inspiration hits. If we know about your game, it might appear on the show at some point. If you don’t want to leave things up to chance, you can pay to have your game featured on the program. Click here for more information on advertising on ONE SHOT.
Click here for our advertising rates!
There are a few different reasons we might not have answered a question:
- We were inundated with more questions than we have time to answer. If this is the case, feel free to send it in again and we will try to cover it when we get the chance.
- Your question was too simple to answer on air. James probably just answered it with an email reply. Most game suggestion questions are handled this way.
- We felt that this question was best answered through a roundtable discussion. Sometimes when this happens questions get shelved until we can get together a good panel.
- Your question was deemed inappropriate or offensive. We don’t tolerate racism, sexism, or any kind of xenophobia. If you want to get in an internet argument, look somewhere else. If this happens, you know why it happened; don’t come crying to us.
- We just missed it? Sometimes this happens. Just send it again and be sure to include “CRITICAL SUCCESS” in the title.