We just finished a year-long project, and have a little time to plan our next steps! The work of what happens in-between is just as important as the work of making a new game.
Hannah and Evan talk about the quest to thrive in the shadows of the world’s most popular RPGs. An episode about how to compare your games to the big ones, for the good.
We sit down for an unplanned recording of Design Doc when Evan says something sad.
Note: This episode discusses the toll that work can take on physical and mental health.
End of episode donation notes:
- The Okra Project – https://www.theokraproject.com/
- Black Mental Health Alliance – https://blackmentalhealth.com/
- Bail Fund List – https://bailfunds.github.io/
- Design Doc Intro/Outro theme by Pat King
New Ages I by Little Dog Big Ears
Its purpose, the act of creation. Its destiny, unknowable. Today’s episode is about a bike on skis.
- Design Doc intro theme by Pat King.
- Intermission and outro music, New Ages I by Little Dog Big Ears.