Welcome to a bonus Spotlight episode where we interview Greg Leatherman to discuss his kickstarter for his new game, Glitter Hearts, a Powered by the Apocalypse game that emulates the magical girl types of genre!Read More
Character Creation Cast
Welcome to a bonus Spotlight episode where we interview Craig Campbell from Nerdburger Games to discuss his latest kickstarter, CAPERS Covert, a supplement for CAPERS that adds some great super spy action to the CAPERS system.Read More
In the final episode of series 20, and we welcome back Grant Howitt and Chris Taylor, designers of Heart, to talk about the character creation process, their hopes for the game, and the reasons behind the design choices they made. Amelia also gets to talk about jello and sand again.
This is the second episode of series 20, and we welcome back Grant Howitt and Chris Taylor, designers of the game we are creating characters for today, Heart! Things get a little weird, but not too horrible, as we figure out what sort of people live for adventure down in this mysterious and horrifying setting.
Welcome to the first part of series 20, everyone! Today we have Grant Howitt and Chris Taylor on to discuss their latest game, Heart, which will be kickstarting soon! This game combines the setting and mechanics of Spire with some good old fashioned dungeon crawling, mixed with some truly horrifying implications, so hold onto your hats and get ready for a really interesting series!
In the third part of our small games series, Amelia and Ryan are again joined by Chris Foster of the Play/Test podcast to talk about InSpectres, a game about a ghost hunting start up.
On this special bonus episode, Amelia sits down with game designer Jason Morningstar of Bully Pulpit Games to talk about the new edition of Fiasco, a game about criminal plans gone terribly wrong.
Leave us reviews in any, or all, of these places:
- Character Creation Cast on Apple Podcasts (The best place to leave reviews for us):
- Character Creation Cast on Podchaser:
- Character Creation Cast on Stitcher
- Character Creation Cast on Facebook
- Jason Morningstar
- Twitter: @jmstar (https://twitter.com/jmstar)
- Bully Pulpit Games
- Fiasco Kickstarter
- Fiasco (2009)
Character Creation Cast:
- Twitter: @CreationCast (https://twitter.com/CreationCast)
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/charactercreationcast/
- Discord: http://discord.charactercreationcast.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creationcast/
- Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/CharacterCreationCast
- Twitter: @gingerreckoning (https://twitter.com/gingerreckoning)
- Website: https://ameliaantrim.wordpress.com/
- Garbage of the Five Rings podcast: (http://garbageofthefiverings.com/)
- G5R Twitter: @G5Rpodcast (https://twitter.com/G5Rpodcast)
- Twitter: @lordneptune (https://twitter.com/lordneptune)
- Website: https://lordneptune.com
- Chimera RPG: @ChimeraRPG (https://twitter.com/ChimeraRPG)
- Side Heroes: @SideHeroesPod (https://twitter.com/SideHeroesPod)
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/RyanBoelter
On today’s episode, we’re continuing our small games series with Chris Foster, covering character creation for One Last Job, created by former guest of the show, Grant Howitt.
On today’s episode, series 19 begins with our first small game, Love and Justice by Senda Linaugh, gets a full series crammed into one episode with guest Chris Foster from the Play/Test podcast! Welcome to the first of three small games we’ll be covering this series!