On the road again but coming on dry, Xanadu maneuvers through the Rockies, wringing out every last drop. Meanwhile, the crew maneuvers some mountains of their own: relationships, ransoms, and… recuperations.
*NeoScum is Blair Britt, Mike Migdall, Gannon Reedy, Eleni Sauvageau, and Casey Toney. Yeah, daddy. You can find Neoscum on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/neoscum), on [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/NeoScum/), and at [NeoScum.com](http://neoscum.com).*
*Support the [NeoScum Patreon](https://patreon.com/NeoScum) and access hours of exclusive bonus content and episodes.*
Listen to Casey talk about editing and NeoScum on [Episode 255 of the podcast MBSing,](https://www.nerdologues.com/podcasts/mbsing/episodes/episode-255-mbsing-casey-toney-audio-editing) with Mary Beth Smith!
Submissions are open until August 30th for the [Doing Drugs and Dying In Space Ritual short play festival!](https://twitter.com/TheRunawaysLab/status/1021416318854139909) Send your submission to email@example.com
This episode of NeoScum features the following music from HoZac Records:
– Breeze II – Fungi Girls (starts 3:45)
– I’m Coming Down – Georgiana Starlington (starts 7:40)
– ~~~~~ – The Sueves (starts 16:40)
– Mirage – Georgiana Starlington (starts 20:00)
– Human Condition – Wax Idols (starts 1:02:50)
– > Featuring the “Magnifico Fascinum / Tu Es Validum” chorus, arranged and performed by Casey Toney
– I’m Dead (Instrumental) – The Limiñanas (ending plug)
*Music may have been edited or modified for use. Learn more about HoZac and the artists they support at [HoZacRecords.com](https://www.hozacrecords.com)*